Pages

23.1.14

Hum dee dum

Because I don't want to be nit-picky and want to have this as pretty much a free-for-all blog, I'm not worried about my pathetic title.
Or the fact that this post isn't going to explain my 'absence'.
Because I don't care, though I'm sure the unannounced absence for everyone else has been similar to that which Sherlock fans experienced between the airing of season two and season three. ;)

Mostly I just wanted to post these dresses...


I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one, but I do like navy and pink.


This has some pretty stitching, and the chambray that comes from this site is actually pretty nice.



I don't care for the collar much, and the pattern isn't my favorite, but man, I just love two part dresses - why are they so dang hard to find?!


This one is the most simple, but I think I like this one best out of the lot - too bad it's also the most expensive of these dresses!
Heck, they're all too expensive, because...


....I've been accepted into the Fall 2014 Austria Study Abroad program! Maybe Europe will have some nicer dresses (though likely as not, more expensive) ;)

2 comments:

  1. Plus you need to save some money to help pay for a plane ticket for me to visit you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if international flights also don't charge extra for babies travelling with their moms. :)

    ReplyDelete